Are you an experienced Bilingual Sales Assistant-Cantonese (Call Center) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Bilingual Sales Assistant-Cantonese (Call Center) position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Bilingual Sales Assistant-Cantonese (Call Center):
- Act as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment
- Provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents
- May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements.
Requirements of a Bilingual Sales Assistant-Cantonese (Call Center):
- Bilingual fluency in English and Cantonese.
- Ability to interpret in English and Cantonese
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
Hours for this Position: Monday-Friday 8-hour shift between 7am- 8pm (Must be flexible)
Pay Range: $18 an hour
Advantages of this Opportunity of Bilingual Sales Assistant-Cantonese (Call Center):
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Karen Dela Pena
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.