Are you an experienced Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Respond to inbound calls regarding vision insurance questions
- Maintain satisfaction, resolve any concerns or complains
- Resolve member service or billing requests, inquiries, notify of claims’ status
- Handle transaction refunds, adjust bills, exchange merchandise
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual; English/Spanish
- 1+ years of dental or vision experience
- 1+ years of call-center experience from a healthcare setting
- Must be comfortable working in a high-volume call-center
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts, start times will range from 7:00 am-12:30 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $25.00 per hour for LPN’s and up to $30.00 per hour for RN’s, based on relevant Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.