Are you an experienced BILINGUAL HEALTHCARE CSR looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered "YES" to any of these questions - this is the position for you!
- The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be conducting outbound calls to introduce beneficiaries to the wellness benefit that is offered by the health plan
- The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be receiving inbound calls to enroll participants, schedule appointments with health coaches, and address customer service needs.
- The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be completing medical forms
- Pay Rate will be $15.50/hr
- This will be a 3 months contract w/ huge possibility to extend
- Start Date will be as soon as 11/05
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bilingual in Spanish Highly preferred
- 1-2 years of call center/customer service experience required, preferably in a healthcare call center environment
Hours for this Position: 8 hours shift between 8AM to 8PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now, and email your resume directly to email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.