Are you an experienced Bilingual Spanish/English Behavioral Health Professional/License Social Worker/Counselor looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
- Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
- Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area
- Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems
- Experience in telephonic counseling and/or managed care setting preferred
Hours for this Position: M-F 8AM-5PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or for immediate consideration, email your most updated resume to Tony Asmolo at email@example.com with the Subject: Application for 83623 Bilingual Behavioral Health Professional
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment