Job Title: Associate Director of Clinical Services
Are you an experienced Associate Director of Clinical Services looking to be a part of a pivotal role within United States to work for a Fortune 100 company? If your answer is “YES”- this is the position for you and let’s make a difference together!
- The Associate Director of Clinical Services will be responsible for supporting the Director of Clinical Services in providing leadership and vision and in establishing policies and procedures that effectively deliver comprehensive high quality clinical services throughout all Safety Initiative programs.
- The Associate Director of Clinical Services will be handling a supervisory responsibility, and is responsible for insuring quality of care consistent with evidence based models and national standards, and the training of others in evidence-based models. In addition, the position assists the Director of Clinical Services in ensuring compliance with funder and licensing requirements in the area of mental health services
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
Pay rate: $34/hr
- Associate Director of Clinical Services requires LCSW - this specific license is required for the Associate Director of Clinical Services – the majority of our clinicians are MSW and the position provides back up coverage for LCPC clinical supervisors
- Management experience – The position is a higher level role (not an entry level manager). As such, we’d want the candidate to have some past experience in providing management.
- Evidence Based Models - The person in this position will help oversee implementation of specialized interventions across our programs. Some knowledge of evidence-based models in early childhood, adolescent interventions, Cognitive Behavioral Models with children, Juvenile Justice youth or similar will be needed.
- Language - The position does not require a 2nd language, but familiarity with cross-cultural settings is essential to the role
- On Call - A person in this role would be on-call and assigned a phone. Should be able to respond to situations that require consultation after hours. While this isn’t a huge number, the willingness to be available is needed
- Mobility - The position covers programs across a wide geographic spread across the Southside. The Associate Director would oversee clinical supervisors and clinicians at multiple programs, so should be able and willing to travel regularly between them.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now, and email your resume directly to
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.