Are you an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Assistant Director of Nursing :
- Under general supervision, the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) supports the Director of Nursing (DON) in planning, directing, organizing, and evaluating nursing services to meet the total needs of the residents; ensures an efficient health facility operation in cooperation with other departments and in compliance with state and federal regulations. Provides care in accordance with our “Philosophy for Person-Directed Care
Requirements for the Assistant Director of Nursing :
- Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (RN). BS Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-year professional managerial experience in related field
- Minimum of 1 year of skilled nursing, LTC experience
Hours for this Assistant Director of Nursing Position:
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM shift
Advantages of this Assistant Director of Nursing :
- Competitive salary (85k to 100k)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Assistant Director of Nursing :
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to Tyler Adler email@example.com.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment