Account Executive (Specialty Pharmacy)
Are you an Account Executive with experience in healthcare sales from clinical, or pharmaceutical environments? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Account Executive (Specialty Pharmacy):
- Represent the company to all prospective and existing clients.
- Perform sales and marketing related activities on company programs and products, including infusion services, medical supplies, respiratory supplies, and retail pharmacy services
- Develop and maintain relationships with various levels of clients utilizing current network for additional accounts
- Monitor client satisfaction and recommend changes to enhance satisfaction.
- Serve as a resource to other Account Executives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- CA driver’s license and active insurance
- 5+ years of healthcare sales experience
- Strongly prefer pharmaceutical sales
- Knowledge of third party reimbursement
Hours for this Position:
Monday to Friday: 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary – negotiable based on relevant experience
- Medical benefits 1st of the month after hire
- 401k Matching
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying as an Account Executive (Specialty Pharmacy), please click Apply Now or email your resume to Reymund Tabornal firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.