ADHC/CBAS is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work at our Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC/CBAS).
* Works independently and supervises nursing staff in the Adult Day Health Care Center to provide skilled nursing services to participants in the program.
* Experience with developing/implementing initial and on-going nursing assessments.
* Knowledge and experience with nursing care plan.
* Able to read/write/develop individualized treatment plans.
* Documents all interventions and treatments as provided.
* Completes quarterly updates and re-assessments within specified time frames.
* Coordinates with participants, primary care provider to ensure appropriate and timely service/treatment is given.
* Education: Diploma or degree in Nursing from NLN accredited school of nursing.
* License: Current California RN license. Current CPR card.
* Good communication, organizational and critical thinking skills. Ability to take charge and direct others during crisis situations. Ability to read/write/develop individualized treatment plans.
* Fluent in English and Korean is a must!
* Literate in Microsoft Word and Excel software.
The RN will be required to work Monday through Friday