Public Health Administrative Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The positions will start immediately upon acceptance and employment clearance and are initially funded through 12/31/2022 with potential renewal.
$4,854 per month (Working a minimum of 40 hours a week)
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, PTO
Employer Fully Funded Healthcare (Anthem Blue Cross), Dental and Vision, Life Insurance from Initial Start Date.
Employee will be working a minimum of 8 hours a day between the hours of 7 AM to 7 PM.
a. Assist in developing guidelines, standards and procedures for evaluating fiscal and administrative process for the OVP Regional Violence Prevention Coalitions;
b. Assist in reviewing budgets and budget modifications; ensure that expenditures are tracked, and invoices are paid; and maintain communication with OVP and DPH Finance Unit;
c. Process contract and subcontractor invoices, and solve day-to-day subcontractor issues/concerns;
d. Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly reports to funding agency (programmatic and fiscal); collect contractor data and prepare data spreadsheets; and summarize progress to date;
e. Support yearly auditing of contracts to ensure that contractors have required policies and procedures in place;
f. Assist in special projects that requires researching, gathering, and organizing information from a variety of sources;
g. Assist in creating complex charts, forms, statistical documents requiring skill in arranging tabular material, setting up forms and surveys and extreme accuracy in typing;
h. Process requests for purchases; review goods received and inspects merchandise; and follow up on status and delays;
i. Assist in maintenance of records and logs by sorting, filing, photocopying, searching, verifying, and tracking information;
j. Assist in preparation of other articles, reports and presentations for the director and staff; distribute meeting materials and agenda; and transcribe meeting minutes; and
k. Other related duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Public Administration from an accredited college or university and three years of experience providing highly complex administrative support, including, but not limited to, researching, analyzing and synthesizing data, and making recommendations for administrative or operational problems;
• Computer literate and skilled in the use of MS Windows-based programs, including MS Office Suite;
• A valid Class C California Driver’s License or the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions.
• Ability to maintain important records and demonstrate interpersonal communication, planning, and organization skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary professionals and partners, both internally and externally.
• Ability to manage multiple projects demands and deadlines;
• Ability to work in a professional manner
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of documents and Information
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc