Healthcare Staffing Professionals is currently looking for a Ultrasound Technologist to work at a Medical office in Santa Clara, CA. Candidates must have at least one year experience.
$2000 per week ($50/hr , 40 hours a week)
Under indirect supervision, performs a variety of diagnostic medical sonograms (such as abdominal and OB/Gynecology ultrasound examinations) utilizing complex ultrasound equipment and transducers.
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) certification to include registries of physics, abdomen and Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Graduate of a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredited ultrasound program or a graduate from a Diagnostic Medical Sonography program with current ARDMS certification
- 1 year of experience as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in a major medical center.
- CPR and BLS
- Two years experience as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in a major medical center.
- Experience with Acuson Sequoia, Philips IU-22 and Clickview ultrasound reporting package, and Philips PACS archiving system.