Research Analyst II- Testing Logistics
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Healthcare Staffing Professionals has an immediate need for a Research Analyst II (RA II). The RA II will Support the Testing and Logistics Team (TLT) and help with the MS Access database which includes upkeeping tables and forms, and generating queries for data requests. The candidate will prepare both recurring and ad hoc reports and recommendations based on data analysis and research findings.
The position will start immediately upon acceptance and employment clearance and is initially funded through 2/22/2022 with potential renewal.
$35.28/hr working 40 hours a week
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, PTO
Employer Fully Funded Healthcare (Anthem Blue Cross), Dental and Vision, Life Insurance from Initial Start Date.
Shifts: M-F (100% Telework)
40 hours a week, with occasional overtime and weekend shifts.
· Support the Testing and Logistics Team (TLT) MS Access database including upkeeping tables and forms, and generating queries for data requests.
· Support preparing both recurring and ad hoc reports and recommendations based on data analysis and research findings.
· Conduct data entry assignments for the MS Access database.
· Support quality assurance activities including review of records for data quality.
· Prepare test result summary reports or other analyses of data from collaborating laboratories.
· Collaborate with other ACDC and outbreak management data and epidemiology teams on shared projects.
· Track data related to testing events organized by the team across multiple laboratories.
· Attend meetings and other required trainings or conferences.
· Present data to multiple audiences.
· Perform other duties as directed by the direct supervisor or TLT Unit Director.
• Windows-based laptop or desktop device, with a speaker and mic;
• Reliable Wi-fi/internet access;
• Knowledge of infectious disease surveillance; and
• Experience in Statistical Analysis Software (SAS) programming and Microsoft Office applications.
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc.
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team. www.hsp-inc.com
AddressLos Angeles, CA