Currently looking for Registered Nurse RNs to work at a Hospital in Goldsboro, NC. Candidates must have at least 1 year experience
December 9, 2019
$1520 per week as a travel employee ($38/hr, working 40 hours a week) - Ask us how you can qualify for a travel rate
$1400 per week as a regular employee ($35/hr, working 40 hours a week)
7am to 330pm
3pm to 1130pm
11pm to 730am
Requirements of the RN
- 1+ years of RN experience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid North Carolina RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Must be flexible with the schedule and able to cover all days, all shifts
Responsibilities of the RN
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state Nursing Act specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
- Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials, labeling and handling of all materials.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.