Currently looking for Registered Nurse RNs to work at State Hospitals
Compensation for Correctional Facilities
- $32.00/hr as an employee – ($5120 per month , working 160 hours)
- $34.00/hr as a travel employee ( You must provide receipts) ( $5440 working 160 hours a month )
- Anthem Healthcare Plans, Dental and Visions and Life Insurance
- $500 after completion of 13 week assignment and if extending assignment, $500 every time you extend it
Requirements of the RN
- 1+ years of RN experience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid North Carolina RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Must be flexible with the schedule and able to cover all days, all shifts
Responsibilities of the RN
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state Nursing Act specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
- Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials, labeling and handling of all materials.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.