Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. is looking for a registered nurse RN, to work in a Correctional Setting in Morganton, NC. A successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience as a registered nurse working in any setting who is familiar will medication administration and documentation. Facility is willing to train on other aspects of the position. Contact us today to help secure your next position! We pay weekly, offer competitive rates and benefits and know you will be delighted with our service!
$1520 per week as a travel employee ($38/hr, working 4x10s per week) - Ask us how you can qualify for a travel rate.
$1400 per week as a regular employee ($35/hr, working 4x10s per week)
Monthly orientations available
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
$500 bonus upon completion of 13-week contract
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Requirements of the RN
- 1+ years of RN experience within the last 3 years
- Current and valid North Carolina RN License
- BLS from American Heart Association required
- Full time, every other weekend coverage required.
Responsibilities of the RN
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state Nursing Act specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor patient progress and identifies any changes in status, acting on those changes to insure patient comfort and safety.
- Assist physicians and all healthcare professionals caring for patient, always giving a complete and thorough report on patient status at end of shift/assignment.
- Perform routine nursing care to assigned patients, while utilizing age specific and universal precaution practices at all times.
- Practice patient teaching/training for patients and families.
- Follow hospital policy when disposing of hazardous materials, labeling and handling of all materials.
- Actively demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice in order to holistically care for the patient.