Healthcare Staffing Professionals is looking for Multiple LVNs to work at a Correctional Facility in Sacramento, CA that are committed to quality care and willing to make a different in this setting. The assignments are ongoing with no set end date and there are Great Opportunities to apply for California State Employment after 1 Year!
Competitive pay and benefits. Candidates must have at least one year of LVN experience. More details are below, but if interested, please apply quickly as positions are filling fast during this time.
Multiple 8 hours Shifts are available. 40 hours guaranteed to per week.
$27/hr as a travel employee (please call us to see if this rate applies to you)
$24/hr as an employee
Under the direction of the Institution's CEO/CNE or designee, Temporary/Relief LVN shall provide services as permitted within the scope of practice for Licensed Vocational Nurse services in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures. Duties/Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician
· Assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures, and prepare records and other reports
· Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner
· Clean and maintain equipment
· Assist the RN and PCP with clinic appointments; e.g., physical exams, minor surgeries, casting, identifying minor illnesses
· Candidates must have a minimum of twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years performing services similar in scope to those defined herein, in a public or private institution. Internship does not count towards the required experience
· All candidates must be licensed by the state of California
· Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications from an American Heart Association Provider or American Red Cross (with AED)
Require Documents for Submissions
· Updated Resume
· Copy of LVN License
· Copy of BLS Card
· 3- 4 References
If you are not interested in this job opportunity, but know somebody that would be interested in this job opportunity, feel free to pass along this information. We offer a $200 Referral Bonus that will be paid after referred employee works for 1 week. The referral form (and contact info of who to send filled out referral form to) is attached.