ADMINISTRATIVE / HUMAN RESOURCES / Payroll & Accounting Assistant w EXPERIENCE position opening at a growing Healthcare Staffing firm. Need a solid Payroll and Accounting Assistant with successful experience processing time sheets, communicating with employees regarding payroll related issues, communicating with clients regarding accounts receivable, and processing accounts payable payments & tracking. Additional HR functions such as benefit management, project assistance etc. may also be needed.
We are a fast growing staffing company that is looking to expand our team with additional HR/Accounting Professionals.
- Written and Verbal communications constantly with Candidates, Employees, Vendors and Clients to regarding payroll, AR (accounts receivable), AP (accounts payable).
- Assisting in retrieving time sheets for processing and invoicing. Focused on the accuracy of time sheets and providing reports to accurately track and measure payroll metrics and account receivable forecasts
- Audit Benefit Bills and reconcile each month with employee deductions in system, submit bills for payment before deadline
- Other HR Functions such as benefit management, employee communications, on-call rotations, project assistance etc.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills are required. General understanding of HR rules and regulations is a plus.
• Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is Preferred.
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and some Excel.
• Ability to communicate professionally using various communication methods
• Basic knowledge regarding benefits management is required
• Good phone communications is key. Must be able to get on the phones with candidates and discuss credentialing documentation requirements and collect proper documents
Organizational and time management skills for ensuring that credentialing and other tasks are completed before deadline.
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software experience with documenting activity, follow up, adding candidates, and mass emails to potential candidates using internal recruiting software.
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed financially and to work efficiently to maximize your success.
• Team player in a growing company environment.
• Willing to work hard and do what it takes to be successful.
• Experience with Efax, GoToMeeting, MS Windows, Staffer Link or other Credentialing sofware, Adobe Standard, and other computer software applications is a plus.
Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc.Healthcare Staffing Professionals, Inc. (HSP) is a leading edge Staffing and Recruiting Firm that provides Healthcare professionals to our many clients in the State of CA and Nationwide. Established in 2006 HSP has continued to expand and improve how we serve the needs of our valued clients. We are constantly striving to add energetic, talented, customer service oriented and performance driven members to our team. www.hsp-inc.com