Our company is seeking a professional part-time (20-25 hours) Staffing and Compliance Coordinator for our office in Owings Mills. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently, yet multi task and interact effectively in a team environment. Must be organized, motivated and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Schedule and confirm daily shifts for private duty clients.
- Develop great relationships with families, independent contractors, facilities, case managers and ASI staff.
- Provide back- up support to On-Call Coordinator, when necessary.
- Coordinate services for new client and facilitate case management.
- Assist with compliant and maintaining independent contractor files.
Scheduling or compliance experience requested, but willing to train the right candidate.