Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring an Environmental Services Account Manager in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
- Manages and supervises the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care staff at a single site according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support, coordination and guidance to ensure that quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- The Manager is also responsible for coordinating and insuring the satisfactory and timely completion of project and program work done in the building on varying shifts.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Secure and assure that all equipment is maintained and in working order.
- Makes sure facility has sufficient janitorial supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants or administrators and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all directives from managers, building occupants and administrators to HCSG staff.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal clothing worker.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff is an essential part of the Manager's responsibility and includes touring building several times per day to assess work quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
- The Manager is a department head in the facility and must conduct themselves and their department in a professional manner.
- The Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all In-Services.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection control procedures.
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and properly.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
ShiftDay Shifts & Night Shifts
Location : Postal Code22903-4800