Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is a provider of dining and environmental services to the hospital, long-term and acute care industry, currently servicing over 5,500 accounts nationwide. With our ever expanding market footprint, we are looking for self-motivated and professional leaders in your area!
Our promotions from within philosophy opens the door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon successful and demonstrated proficiency in the District Manager program.
- Upon completion of introductory period, manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Specialized training in dining services management and nutrition is desirable. Must successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety course.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with clinical staff and healthcare facility executives with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and participation in Regional activities.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service and personnel supervision is desired.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Healthcare Services Group, Inc. will consider qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local ordinances.