Senior Collections Specialist Medical Service Company
Healthcare Services Company New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Collections Specialist
The Collections person takes an active role in the collections process. Contacts and establishes relationship with clients which allows collection on accounts past due 30, 60 or 90 days..
Participation at various client meetings The successful employee is capable of determining the liability of holding clients A/R to a reasonable level. Makes phone calls and prepares updates to share with client and management.
1. Works on client summary reports to resolve overdue accounts.
2. Contacts and establishes relationship with clients which allows collection on facility accounts past due 30, 60, or 90 days.
3. Solves client inquiries relative to adjustments, billing issues, or issues outside Biller authority. Re-directs inquiries concerning other issues to appropriate personnel.
4. Answer client inquiry telephone calls
5. Investigates and reports all client problems and concerns to management
6. Organize and maintain the client files
7. Assist with other functions as directed by Management
8. Acts as a collections agent for the company
Education and Required Experience
Any one of the following will be considered:
· Requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree in business or health science, or equivalent experience.
· 4 or more years administrative experience in a hospital clinical laboratory.
· Supervisory experience is required.
· Must possess excellent communications skills and knowledge of medical terminology.
Must possess thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Healthcare Services Company
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Healthcare Services Company