Fulltime 4 10 hour days. Now offering Daily Pay!!!
At Mission Health Communities, we proudly offer the Mission Experience by focusing on delivering excellence in all we do. We're dedicated to helping out residents and patients achieve better health, and we believe the best way to do that is to ensure we're hiring - and supporting - the right people! We're always looking for talented, passionate individuals, so if you think you might be a good fit with our organization, please continue reading!
Located in Wichita,The Healthcare Resort of Wichitacares for up to70 Skilled and 24 Assisted Living residents at any given time. As part of the Mission Health family of communities, we offer comprehensive rehabilitation programs, assistance with daily needs, and a team of professionals whose passion it is to serve others.
The Healthcare Resort of Wichitahas an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNAs. TheCertified Nursing Assistant(CNA) assists with providing total personal care to the residents in a safe and efficient manner. Accepts direction and supervision from an RN or LPN. Follows established regulations mandated by the state and policies and procedures of Mission Health.
Major job functions include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with providing activities of daily living (ADL's) to residents (including washing, bathing, dressing, feeding, grooming, walking, transferring, skin care, toileting, oral care and catheter care)
- Performing care as defined by resident plan of care/CNA assignment card
- Reposition as required
- Answers call lights
- Passes nourishments and water to residents
- Observes residents and reports change in condition/attitude/reaction/appetite/behavior to team leader
- Reports vulnerable adult concerns
- Takes temperature/pulse/respiration/weight; conducts range of motion as needed
- Follows facility policies and procedures regarding safety/sanitation/infection control
- Must have acurrent and active Kansas CNA License
- Must be responsible to meet the needs of our residents in a safe and caring manner
- Follows established policies and procedures and uphold the Resident Bill of Rights
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize resident care needs
- Exercises confidentiality to ensure compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
We are located at 7057 West Village Circle.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Healthcare Resort of Wichita