Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - $10,000 sign-on bonus
0645-1515, 0645-1715, 0645-1915, 1915-0715, 1045-0715 are the general 10 hour shifts
Responsibilities and Unit Information
- You will oversee and direct the care of the surgical patient.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
- Support provided for OR Nurses to attend annual AORN Conference & Expo
- Level I Trauma Center
- 23 state-of-the-art operating rooms
- FTE in Unit - 24 ST’s, 38 RN’s, 5 AT, 7 Scheduler, 6 EVS, 1 Business Manager, 1 Director and 1 VP
- Radio Frequency Identification for patient tracking (RFID)
- OR Tracker
- UDI tissue tracker interface/integration with MEDITECH
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will accept pending license
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
- 1+ years of recent OR experience in an acute care hospital
- Must live with 25-30 mins of facility for call
This is a free service to the candidate, you should never pay a fee.
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT HCRS IS COMMITTED TO FULL CONFIDENTIALITY
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/healthcarerecruitmentsolutions
Healthcare Recruitment Solutions
Why Work Here?We are a search firm dedicated to matching candidates to form the perfect relationship. HCRS specializes in Talent Acquisition to Full Life Cycle Talent Management. Developing a strategic recruitment plan for the organization to evaluating employer branding. Specializing in connecting with individuals/organizations and building relationships that go beyond the placement. A proven expert in applying "real" recruitment strategies that work. This is a free service to the candidate, you should never pay a fee. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT HCRS IS COMMITTED TO FULL CONFIDENTIALITY Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/healthcarerecruitmentsolutions
Great opportunity with a growing company that treats their employees with respect!