Nurse Manager Emergency Department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Emergency Services Manager
Shift: Full-time • Days
Multi-specialty hospital in North Austin with more than 360 beds. The facility features a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and Robotic Surgery. Additional services offered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology and neurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
The Manager ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of the overall daily function and staffing of the unit/department. The Manager monitors and evaluates the provision of nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures and holds staff accountable for quality and clinical outcomes in support of facility objectives.
Participates in providing patient specific care standards as directed and follows service excellence standards to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Texas RN license or Compact license
- Must have 3+ years of acute hospital ER experience; supervisory or strong charge preferred
- ACLS must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- PALS must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
This is a free service to the candidate, you should never pay a fee.
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT HCRS IS COMMITTED TO FULL CONFIDENTIALITY
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/healthcarerecruitmentsolutions
Healthcare Recruitment Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at Healthcare Recruitment Solutions
Get fresh Emergency Department Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.