Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
Monday - Thursday (4x10 Hr Shifts)
The client is a multidisciplinary healthcare facility. The physicians and staff provide high quality and compassionate health care with a patient centered approach by comprehensively treating the whole person.
The client’s mission is the commitment to the highest quality healthcare delivered with a sense of skill, dedication, compassion, trust and integrity.
The client embraces values for each and every employee that embodies honesty, integrity, excellence, teamwork, innovation and creativity, respect for employees and patients, enthusiasm, cheerfulness, efficiency, commitment and dedication.
The Director of Operations maintains a key role in the meeting of the company’s mission. This is done within their values and efficiency and regulatory compliance. This position is responsible for providing executive leadership for the development, implementation and ongoing management of the facility in partnership and collaboration of with the Executive Director. The Director of Operations is responsible for the overseeing and coordinating the management of patient flow and transitions of care collaboration across the facility.
Job Specific and Unique Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Accomplished team-oriented leader with demonstrated achievements in implementing projects in a healthcare organization.
- Possesses strong skills in business and clinical processes, written and verbal communication, conflict management, physician relations and patient satisfaction.
- Drives strategic alignment within span of control and influence, leading a culture of continuous improvement. Promotes integration across the organization.
- Must be a skilled decision maker that works proactively in a high stress environment.
- Maintains patient confidentiality with the utmost importance.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs administrative duties to facilitate department, institution and organizational operations including administrative budget, analyzing financial and patient accounts receivable/billing and working with the finance team to address any financial issues within the revenue cycle.
- Works with leadership to develop/modify/assess staffing plans.
- Serves as a mentor to the department managers and staff.
- Responsible for productivity standards and staffing levels.
- Responsible contract management and negotiations with vendors.
- Development of operational policies and procedures when necessary.
- Experience with billing and coding is preferred, but not required for this position.
- Experience with insurance and revenue cycle management is preferred.
As the client is a busy healthcare organization, please refer any questions to the email on file.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Healthcare Recruitment GA
Get fresh Director HR Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.