Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Established Healthcare Company is seeking an enthusiastic team leader to manage their mid size Skilled Nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have a love of healthcare and geriatrics and a desire to learn and grow in the field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and direct operations of the nursing home based on policies established by the owner or governing board.
- Full responsibility for all aspects of care provided to residents and for the nursing home’s environmental functioning.
- Direct the hiring and training of employees.
- Direct the activities of the medical, nursing, technical, clerical, laundry, housekeeping, maintenance, social service, activity, and volunteer staff.
- Maintain and develop standards, policies, programs, and operating procedures which comply with federal and state regulations.
- Administer budgets and service rates.
- Prepare official reports for the nursing home’s governing body and state and federal agencies.
- Attend meetings with staff, families, the governing body, insurance companies, and Medicare and Medicaid administrators.
- Interview families of persons seeking admittance to the nursing home.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator State of Illinois
- 2-3 years experience as an LNHA or Assistant Administrator