Assistant Director of Nursing for the Afternoon Shift (3p-11p)
Determine staffing needs of the nursing service department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents.
- Act as the point of contact for Nurses and CNAs to ensure that they are having an optimal employment experience
- Work with residents and families to ensure that quality service is being provided.
- Assist in daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met in accordance with the resident's request.
- Direct staff development, including planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service classes, orientation programs, leadership training, etc.
- Ensure nursing staff follows all safety precautions in regards to all aspects of nursing
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience working as a Supervisor in a long term care.