Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks a Property Manager for a portfolio of 5 medical office buildings with 313,261 total square feet in the Minneapolis market. We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities
- Five years+ experience as an onsite property manager, preferably medical office buildings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Four-year college degree.
- CPM or RPA designation a plus.
- Experience managing a staff preferred.
- Acts as primary contact with tenants; directly involved with all aspects of property operations and daily administrative tasks.
- Perform periodic regular property inspections. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for vendor selection and oversight.
- Perform routine property accounting functions such as AP processing and AR reporting. Development of bi-annual forecasts for operating and capital expenses and review of annual Operating Expense Recoveries and Operating Expense Reconciliations.
- Support new tenant orientation programs and coordinates tenant-related activities.
- Work with tenants, building maintenance staff and vendors to ensure work orders are complete.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Must be able to work independently.
- Participate in leasing discussions and provide recommendations where applicable.
- Solicit bids for tenant and capital improvement projects, ensure projects are completed on time.
- Monitor construction progress and attend construction meetings as necessary.
Healthcare RealtyHealthcare Realty is a publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) that focuses on owning, managing, acquiring and developing outpatient medical facilities throughout the United States. As the first REIT to specialize in medical office buildings, the Company has built a well-regarded medical real estate portfolio affiliated with market-leading healthcare systems.