Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing outpatient clinic in Montgomery County is seeking an Office Manager to support the general operations of its multiple offices. This position is responsible for managing its front office staff and ensuring that they’re delivering exceptional customer service to its clients. This position is also responsible for purchasing supplies and taking proper inventory, as well as creating presentations and producing management-level reports. Qualified applicants should possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, supervisory experience in the healthcare experience will be considered
- 2+ years of supervisory/management experience
- 4+ years of office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle confidential information
Get fresh Office Manger jobs daily straight to your inbox!