We are seeking experienced Pharmacy Technicians for locations in Seattle and surrounding counties. Learn how we’re quickly becoming the solution in America to improve access to high-quality, high-touch clinical care in any environment: urban, suburban, and rural alike. Specializing in delivering hands-on care to patients with multiple chronic conditions.
What will you be doing?
- Assist pharmacist with medication therapy management scheduling, pre-appointment preparation, follow up calls, and home and facility visits to patients for medication reconciliation and education
What experience is necessary?
- 3+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy benefit management experience preferred
- Experience and/or ability to work with electronic health record systems
Education and Certifications
- Graduated from an accredited pharmacy technician program
- Current State Pharmacy Technician Certification and License required. National Certification a plus
We offer a competitive salary, great health and wellness benefits, 401k, and generous paid time off.
For more information, please submit your interest to us by including your resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your consideration, and we’re excited to change the future of healthcare!