We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner /Physician Assistant to join our team in the Dayton, OH area! Focusing on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team transitioning patients from Hospital to step down facilities.
What you’ll be doing?
Reporting to the Lead Complex Care Physician, the Advanced Practitioner will be based in one of our clinical hubs and will include travel throughout a defined local market that will include one to three counties.
What you'll Need?
- Graduation from an accredited health professions school
- Board Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Active Medical License in the State of Ohio or the ability to obtain one.
- 3 years experience since completion of residency, including home visit experience
- Public health and/or health administration studies, and/or advanced training in geriatric or palliative medicine preferred
- Must be experienced in diagnosing and treating the wide range of medical issues seen in the adult population including complex cases with multiple co-morbidities.
- Must be skilled in providing care for patients including those living with mental illness and substance use disorders
For more information, please submit your interest to us by including your resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your consideration, and we’re excited to change the future of Healthcare!
Healthcare Plan MSO
Why Work Here?Learn how we’re quickly becoming the solution in America to improve access to high-quality, high-touch clinical care in any environment: urban, suburban, and rural alike. Specializing in delivering hands-on care to patients with multiple chronic conditions.
High-touch clinical care in any environment