Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a company located in Lakewood Colorado with clients around the United States, and we are currently looking to fill Full-Time, openings for at home Customer Service Reps/Patient Account Reps. Patient Account Representatives essential duties will be to take/make calls to customers in order to negotiate payment arrangements for outstanding balances due on accounts. We are looking for representatives who enjoy working from home, and are good at self motivating and staying on task.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
* Possess excellent phone and customer service skills and abilities
* Able to communicate effectively
* Have high speed Internet in home
* Have a quiet work space with no distractions or noises in the background
* Accurate and thorough in performing work assignments
* Able to identify, analyze and solve problems
* Work well independently as well as with a team
* Meet the established goals for contacts and collections
* Bilingual skills a plus but not required.
Please respond by e-mail and include resume.
These full time positions offer competitive pay structure and medical benefits.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Self pay early-out programs
- Insurance follow-up; and,
- Patient care call/verification programs.
By focusing on telephone contact with your patients and third-party payers, we increase cash flow while at the same time increasing patient satisfaction and decreasing account days in A/R. By utilizing the latest in computer and telephone technology and a patient-friendly approach, we maximize recoveries for our clients.
Healthcare Outsourcing Network, LLC
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Get fresh Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.