We are a national healthcare organization dedicated to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed or Unlicensed Psychologist or Mental Health Clinician to join our team in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Joining our team will allow you the opportunity to provide mental health services to a unique forensic adult patient population in an outpatient setting. Our Clinicians conduct group and individual therapy sessions and are heavily involved with treatment planning, evaluation, and case management.
Our Company offers employees a competitive compensation and benefits package, which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Health Savings Plans
- Life Insurance Coverage for Employee & Families
- Retirement Savings with Company Contributions
- Paid Days Off & Holidays
- Masters or Doctoral level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active professional license in the State of California preferred.
- Experience with forensic mental health is a plus.
Must be able to pass a background check.