We're seeking a talented, creative individual to join our team as a Graphic Designer/Creative Director at our Healthcare Organization in Brooklyn, NY. Our ideal candidate must be able to create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs.This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to create trendy, simple and professional designs for a growing company.
Apply Today! We're looking to hire someone full time immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of brochures, flyers, presentations, e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Manage all social advertising campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Grows and improve Organization’s online presence on key sites like LinkedIn, Yelp, Google+, and Facebook.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, content idealization and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development and brand management
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Researches and monitors activity of industry
- Manage marketing material inventory and staff distribution
- Implement visual marketing programs
- Initiate/design/create marketing plan
- Must be witty and creative
- Knowledge of key design programs including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook,LinkedIn, etc.
- Copywriter, Content creation and Typography
- Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Bonus if you have photography experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Manage multiple task and projects at once