Master's Level Behavioral Health Provider
Healthcare Network Naples, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Healthcare Network (HCN) is seeking a Master's Level Behavioral Health Providerto join our team. HCN is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Collier County on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. HCN has been providing primary care to underserved patients for over 40 years.
We provide comprehensive, integrated primary care to more than 50,000 patients at 21 clinic sites throughout the county with more than 75 practitioners. Services include pediatrics, family and internal medicine, an HIV/AIDS treatment program, geriatrics, women's care, dental, and integrated behavioral health. We are accredited by the Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Care (AAAHC) and are certified by AAAHC as a medical and dental home.
Healthcare Network offers our care team members a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit package and the opportunity to serve in a mission-minded organization. For more information on our community organization, visit our website at www.healthcareswfl.org/workwithus
The Master's Level Behavioral Health Provider @ Healthcare Network's Psychology Center (HN BH 12655 Collier Blvd.; Naples, FL) will draw upon knowledge and principles from the field of psychology to provide theory-driven, evidence-based, and culturally-sensitive/responsive outpatient individual and family therapy services to the Collier Community. The provider will be expected to have a team-based, collaborative approach to the treatment of the whole-person/whole-family, including the engagement of medical providers and other support services and systems.
Responsibilities and Standards
- Demonstrate an ability to make meaningful connections with a socially/culturally diverse range of patients and families.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of the biological, cognitive, affective, and psychosocial/socio-cultural components of health and illness, including mental health, substance abuse, and common co-morbid or underlying medical conditions.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in DSM/ICD diagnostic assessment and mental status examination.
- Demonstrate an ability to generate treatment recommendations and develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the assessment findings/setting, collaboratively developed with the patient/family, meet professional standards of practice, and are adhered to or modified as indicated.
- Provide interventions that are evidence-based and/or consistent with well-established professional practice guidelines. As available, utilize routine measurement to assess treatment efficacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate care with the primary care provider/primary care team, specialists, and other systems/stakeholders (e.g., school, after school, case manager/care navigator, etc.).
- Maintain documentation standards per organizational policies and procedures, relevant ethics and laws, and other entities.
- Demonstrates a strong grasp of and adherence to organizational policies and procedures, Florida laws and rules for professional practice as licensed, and ethical codes of professional behavior.
- Participates in required Department and Center staff meetings. Some meetings may require attendance over lunch or outside of typical hours of duty.
- Performs other duties as needed/indicated when requested by the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Duties require a high personal standard of professionalism and the ability to work as an independent and interdependent practitioner in the field of behavioral/mental health.
- Duties require excellent self-management, judgement, and decision-making. Employee is expected to exercise discretion within an established range and consult with Behavioral Health colleagues or the Director of Behavioral Health when appropriate based on professional standards and organizational policies and procedures.
- Flexibility and a team-based attitude are required as Provider may be required to perform duties and responsibilities not listed in this description, on a temporary or long-term basis.
Education and Professional Experience/Skills
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Must hold a Florida license (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) or be immediately eligible in the State of Florida.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of professional clinical experience in the field, preferably in a similar setting/with a similar patient/client population.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills with patients, families, colleagues, and other treatment/system collaborators.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish or English - Creole).
- Must have computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Must be proficient in Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro