Marketing Event Specialist (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HMA is one of the nation’s largest administrators of high-quality, innovative, and affordable health plans and distinctive services for self-funded organizations. Employers trust HMA’s team of caring experts to protect two of their most important assets; their people and their health plan dollars.
In 2021, HMA was chosen as a Washington’s Best Workplaces by our Staff and PSBJ™, and in 2022 we were awarded one of Seattle's Best Places to Work by BuiltIn . Our vision, ‘Proving What’s Possible in Healthcare®,’ and our values, People First!, Be Extraordinary, Work Courageously, Own It, and Win Together, shape our culture, influence our decisions, and drive our results.
What we are looking for: We are looking to hire people that care deeply about others, thrive in evolving environments, gain satisfaction from being part of a team and helping others succeed, are motivated by tackling complex challenges, are courageous enough to share ideas, are action-oriented, are resilient, and are results-driven.
What you can expect: You can expect an inclusive, flexible, and fun culture, comprehensive salary, benefits, and time off packages with plenty of personal development and growth opportunities. If you are looking for meaningful work, a clear purpose, high standards, work/life balance, and the ability to contribute to something important, find out more about us at: https://www.accesshma.com/
How YOU will make a Difference:
You will drive planning, promotion, engagement and execution of our client-facing virtual and in-person events in the market resulting in business growth and brand recognition. You’ll make a difference by aligning and delivering upon marketing, sales, and client success event priorities and creating events that delight our target audience and internal stakeholders. Whether you are working independently or with a team, excellent interpersonal, communications, and writing skills, ability to meet deadlines, strong initiative, decision-making skills, budget management, and flexibility are a must in our fast-paced environment.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
What YOU will do:
- Manage all logistics, schedules, budgets, contracts, vendors, planning, promotion and execution for HMA’s in-person and virtual events (including those initiated by HMA such as broker, field or client events, or those attended by HMA such as industry conferences and larger sponsored events).
- Manage the events and sponsorship calendar and all project schedules, communicating and collaborating regularly with the business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our Growth Operations Team to ensure field event kits best promote our brand and products.
- Promote events to drive optimal event registration and manage all post-event marketing.
- Virtual events can include webinars, podcasts, field training, continuing education courses, and more.
- Live events can range from golf hole or team sponsorships, to cocktail hours, to industry trade shows, to speaking events, to hosting a suite at a sporting event, to open enrollment events, to blood drives, and the list goes on…
- Carefully track and communicate event marketing goals and KPIs, and individual event and campaign performance, ensuring we are always learning and improving.
- Help us evolve our digital marketing tools within our ecosystem efficiently.
- Experience working with a sales team in both Sales Enablement and Account-Based Approach.
- Flexibility to pitch in where needed.
- Make recommendations to improve processes and communications.
Knowledge, Experience, and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing and/or events management experience, ideally within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Experience supporting marketing projects of many kinds, ideally with experience working cross-functionally, especially in events.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, along with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience creatively sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution on a limited budget.
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Must have advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and/or account-based marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working with a sales team.
- Digital chops – We need someone who has subject matter expertise to optimize our use of existing digital tools and the patience to help us evolve and develop tools such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Constant Contact (or similar), Microsoft Live Events, HubSpot, podcast and webinar production, and post-production video editing.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure on multiple assignments and handle confidential matters.
How we Support your Work, Life, and Wellness Goals:
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive pay; annual incentive; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K retirement plan with match; generous PTO and holidays; an onsite gym facility; a gym subsidy; Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances; an Employee Assistance Plan; year-round wellness activities; the ability to earn a $500 wellness incentive; monthly events; paid volunteer hours and more! For local employees- free parking and easy freeway access to I-405 and I-520 and a well-stocked kitchen on-site with subsidized snacks and refreshments.
HMA requires a background screen prior to employment.
Protected Health Information (PHI) Access Healthcare Management Administrators (HMA) employees may encounter protected health
Healthcare Management Administrators Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Healthcare Management Administrators Inc