- $18 Hourly
Title: Legal Internship (Paid)
Length: Summer 2023
Reports to: Attorneys and paralegals
Hours: Full time and part time positions available during Summer 2023
Job Description and Tasks
This is a valuable experience to gain hands-on experience within a boutique law firm specializing in healthcare law. Interns will assist with following up on administrative appeals and documentation submitted to health insurers and governmental payers. We are seeking candidates who will work well with attorneys and paralegals, as well as maintain the workload, work under pressure, and be a team player. Our office environment is young, positive, and social, and we hope that interns will contribute to this dynamic.
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Be skilled, aggressive, cordial, and professional on the telephone to follow up on submitted appeals.
- Perform any other administrative duties as may be necessary.
- Student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must be highly attentive to detail and be able to handle large amounts of paperwork for a busy office.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills.
- Interest in healthcare and healthcare law.
- Highly organized, aggressive, outgoing, and detail-oriented.
- Clear, concise, and logical writing style.
Interested candidates should upload their resume and cover letter with current GPA.
Healthcare Legal Solutions LLCWashington, DC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.