Quality Assurance Eng. (Contract) - Health Plan (Care Management Sys)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QA Engineer II is responsible for creating, monitoring, inspecting and testing the quality of a Care Management system implementation for a payer to ensure business requirements of the client are met. Works with cross-functional teams that consist of developers, business analysts, and project managers to identify and capture test cases and ensure version management. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Test and certify features of highly scalable software product
· Test critical bugs and production issues in a timely manner
· Analyze different use-cases/requirements and come up with test cases
· Develop and execute manual and automated test suite using the selected tool
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Monitor debugging process results
· Ensure test automation suite is up-to-date with application changes and available at all times
· Prioritize tasks, automation and juggle resources to meet deadlines
· Take ownership of the tasks and progress update
· Analyze failed automation tests and report the application issues in defect management tool
· Communicate testing activities and test analysis results in verbal and written format effectively
· Report test results to test Lead
· Ability to provide inputs to test plan, test strategies and estimation
· Automate test cases that are part of sprint and enhance regression tests
· Must be an excellent team player with a positive attitude
Quality Assurance Engineer II is not a supervisory role. Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
· 2-5 years of related experience.
· Experience working with Health Payer systems
· Experience working with Care Management systems within a Health Payer setting
· Testing Concepts
· Experience on SDLC and STLC
· Experience on Agile Sprint, Defect Life Cycle
· Logical and Analytical Skills
· Requirements Understanding
· Knowledge on Automation tool
· Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
· Communication Skill
· Product and Technical Knowledge
· Quality Assurance
· Automation Tool