Healthcare Experiences, LLC. is recruiting for a client, Azalea Behavioral Health in Mobile, AL.
Description of Position: Exciting opportunity for a passionate, self-motivated, productive and efficient therapist to see a wide variety of populations, in Mobile, AL. This position sees all ages, individuals, couples, and families. The ideal candidate will have experience with behavioral issues in children while being able to work with adolescents and adults.
- Must be fully licensed LCSW, LMFT or LPC in the State of Alabama.
- Minimum 1 year of direct counseling experience
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work
- Willing to undergo criminal background, abuse/neglect background checks, drug screening, TB screening, and I-9 verification of employment.
- Must be able to document notes on and use a laptop, and see clients for a full work shift of 8-10 hours
- Experience with a range of ages and populations that they are able to serve in the therapy setting.
- Must be comfortable working with Clients who have experienced trauma.
- Must have experience with EMR platforms, electronic documentation, and have the ability to work with multiple technology platforms.
- Maintain a level of professionalism consistent with the Social Work Code of Ethics, observe safety precautions in all aspects of job responsibilities, maintain a clean and hazard-free environment, participate in performance improvement activities, comply with HIPAA privacy regulations and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Position also requires the therapist to complete comprehensive psychosocial assessments to initiate ongoing behavioral health counseling for client(s). Requires a Therapist with experience and desire to service a wide range of ages and populations as our practice services individuals from ages 5 and up, especially clients with a history of trauma.
Ideal Candidate Sees/is Certified in:
- Children as young as 5 years old
- Family Therapy and/or
- EMDR and/or
- LGBT and/or
- Play Therapy and/or
- High acuity mental health issues (though we are an outpatient setting) and/or
- Autism Spectrum Disorder clients (not ABA services)
Location and Hours of Position: A good self-managed therapist committed to follow-up with clients and excellent therapy can excel and make a significant difference. Very solid experience with EMR and ability to competently complete therapy documentation is required for the volume and complexity of our practice's needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC: 1 year (Required)
- clinical: 1 year (Required)
- AL Stats LCSW, LMFT, LPC (Required)
- One location
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift