- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (one late day a week)
- Productivity Bonus, Full Benefits, and 401K
Responsibilities of the Child & Family Outpatient Therapist/LCSW or LICSW
- Qualified candidate should have experience providing outpatient therapy to children and families experiencing a range of mental health diagnoses and family stressors.
- Therapist will provide services beginning with intake and make appropriate diagnostic assessments to facilitate ongoing outpatient treatment.
- Treatment will include individual and family therapy.
- Clinician may have the opportunity to provide some school-based therapy services through our existing partnerships with local school systems.
- Must complete all documentation, including routine progress notes, treatment plans and other required paperwork in compliance with hospital and department policies.
Requirements of the Child & Family Outpatient Therapist/LCSW or LICSW
- Graduation and training from an accredited Social Work graduate program with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Connecticut (LCSW) with active, unrestricted licensure.
- Master's degree in Social Work
- 2 years of experience in individual and/or group counseling with varied age/diagnosis/treatment plans
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
About the facility:
This program is a comprehensive continuum of behavioral health services including programs specializing in recovery, substance abuse, adult mental health, school-based services, child and adolescent services, partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient services (IOP), inpatient psychiatry and a new co-occurring disorders unit (CDU).