Senior Full Stack Java Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Combine your passion for technology, healthcare, and communications as an HCS Senior Software Engineer. You will develop and improve our software workflow control systems through the full software development cycle from design to maintenance, while improving hospital communication and performance. This role will work on re-engineering existing applications into the SAAS model using state of the art technologies. No phone calls please.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to design, implement, debug and test the functionality and security of client/server and web based applications.
- 10+ years of experience as Java Developer.
- 5+ years of experience in building microservices as a Spring Boot API developer. Well versed with Spring framework components such as JPA, Hibernate, Security and SQL.
- 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing, developing, monitoring and tuning Spring Boot API using Docker, Kubernetes, Redis and Kafka on AWS or on-prem.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Applicants currently living or planning to live in the Austin area are preferred.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Centralized logging and monitoring using tools such as Splunk, ELK or Prometheus.
- Act independently as a top-level contributor on complex programs.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Lead the effort to transform existing applications into SAAS/CAAS, Architect, Design, Develop and Tune Spring Boot API using Docker, Kubernetes and Redis on AWS or on-prem.
- Perform thorough reviews / quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments.
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Senior level
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skill.
Healthcare Control Systems, Inc. (HCS) is headquartered in Austin, Texas. We specialize in continuously improving the operations of healthcare providers. The company originated as a division of Optimization Alternatives Limited, Inc. (OA). HCS was spun off as its own corporation in February 2008. The original founders and executive team of OA are now dedicated full-time to improving the productivity of the healthcare industry.
HCS's strength lies in effectively combining its 25-plus years of operations management expertise with its cutting-edge intellectual property. Our unique approach helps healthcare organizations significantly grow their revenues and improve their contribution margins while increasing patient safety, and the satisfaction of patients, physicians, and staff.
• Expert design, development, and implementation of workflow control systems
• Unique CWI approach to continuously improving workflows
• Documented benefits in the manufacturing, transportation, and healthcare industries
• Systems implemented across the U.S. and around the world
• Recognized by the U.S. Department of Transportation for most improving the competitiveness of the U.S. Transportation Industry
Healthcare Control Systems, Inc. is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of HCS to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, or sexual orientation.
More information at https://hcs.us.com.
Healthcare Control Systems, Inc.
4807 Spicewood Springs RoadAustin, TX
Get fresh Full Stack JAVA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.