A residential home is looking for direct care help who has had previous experience in the care and training of individuals with developmental disabilities. Regular shift is Monday through Thursday or Friday. And Weekend staff needed to work Friday through Monday morning. We are looking specifically for a person who is patient, kind and has a very good background working with any special population and know how to approach and deal with different aspects of their day-to-day activities..
Candidates will be responsible for the direct care, safety, and well being of adults with intellectual disabilities in a residential group home setting; and duties include:
1. Following and completing assigned programming responsibilities and care plans
2. Assisting individuals in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort
3. The promoting and encouragement of client participation in appropriate activities both in-home and in the community
4. Providing direct care support including conducting personal cares, med administration, grocery shopping, meal preparation, household tasks and meticulous documentation.
5. You will be required to possess a valid driver's license and will be responsible for driving the company van.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. For immediate consideration:*
Healthcare Connection Group Inc
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth