Inventory Control Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Process incoming materials, outgoing shipments, and other inventory related functions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Enter receiving data into IQMS software
- Perform shipping and receiving functions as needed
- Perform daily cycle counts and inventory reconciliation as required
- Participate in full physical inventories as required
- Pull and issue product to work orders as required
- Close manufacturing work orders as required
- Cross-train personnel and receive cross-training to improve ongoing efficiency and business continuity
- Ensure work environment remains clean and orderly
- Perform Incoming Inspection: Set up and inspect parts and materials, interpreting blueprint requirements, choosing the proper inspection equipment and techniques, and confirming conformance to specifications. This responsibility includes determination of the proper sample size, and stratifying the lot of materials to obtain a representative sample to inspect.
- Control Nonconforming Material: Transport conforming parts to inventory, including all necessary computer transactions and written record completion. For materials found to be nonconforming, this responsibility includes the generation of "nonconforming material reports", requiring a technically accurate description of the anomalies.
- Conduct Manufacturing Audits: Perform Quality Control in-process inspections & audits necessary to support Manufacturing & Assembly operations. This responsibility includes assessment of subassemblies, finished parts, and the assembly & test processes for conformance to documented requirements.
- Execute Product Release: Perform final inspections of completed assemblies and kits, including the detailed review of work orders to confirm the completeness and accuracy of records prior to formally releasing the parts for distribution.
- Perform First Article Inspections: on simple and complex mechanical parts. This responsibility includes interpreting blueprint requirements, choosing the proper inspection equipment and techniques, and confirming conformance to specifications.
- Incoming, First Article, In-process, and Final inspection of parts for dimensional conformance using a variety of gages and equipment.
- Ability to effectively execute the above listed requirements
- Detailed orientation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- Able to effectively transition to other interdepartmental assignments a required
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of quality management system requirements
- Able to read and write English
The job is performed at our facility at 14062 Riverport Dr. in a climate controlled non-smoking environment. It requires a person to work day shift and occasional overtime.
The job requires possible standing for extended lengths of time and the ability to lift 30 lbs.
Healthcare Components Group
AddressMaryland Heights, MO
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?