This position is long term and salary will be based on the experience of the candidate. Compensation package includes health benefits, 401k with employer matching, PTO, and 8 paid holidays.
- 3-5 years of previous housekeeping experience in a professionally managed private home or equivalent (hotel, country club, etc.).
- Good understanding of household operations.
- Knowledge of cleaning products, tools, and methods.
- Understands the care of fine furnishings, art, and collectibles.
- Effective time management skills.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be a contributing team player.
- Must have a dependable and well-maintained vehicle.
- Superior technical skills in their field.
- Understands and respects personal boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good personal grooming habits and maintain clothing in a professional and polished manner.
- Supports the family needs as requested.
- Daily zoned general and deep cleaning such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Turn down beds in the evening.
- Care and maintenance of household items.
- Assist with Entertainment events as needed.
- Tidy driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
- Support pet care as requested.
- Answer telephones and doorbells as assigned.
- Run errands as needed.
- Available to assist with overnight stays when the family is on vacation.
Hours - Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is an exempt salaried position.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Must be able to pass the background check and physical testing