Client Success Manager – Client Strategy team
Our Mission: Protect Patients by Exposing the Truth and Empowering Choice
Healthcare Bluebook was founded on a simple, yet powerful idea: create fairness in the healthcare marketplace. By combining the best cost and quality data with industry-leading usability, Healthcare Bluebook provides people and organizations with everything they need to be more effective healthcare consumers. Bluebook partners with over 4,500 employers through our website and mobile app. Our clients include both private and public sector organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, Third Party Administrators, and state governments.
We are seeking an experienced Client Success Manager to join our growing Client Strategy team. You will be responsible for building multi-level client relationships, providing strategic support, and retaining revenue in assigned accounts. The position is based in our Nashville, TN office and reports to our Regional Client Strategy Director.
- Meet or exceed company revenue retention goals for assigned book of business
- Foster a strong relationship with each client and their related brokers/consultants from implementation, go-live and beyond
- Manage the contract renewal process for each client including proposal, negotiation and contracting
- Up to 40% travel for client meetings and conferences
- Lead strategic discussions to drive employer group and end user engagement
- Present outcomes and reporting data to clients
- Work with clients that are underperforming to identify root causes and identify a strategic plan to increase engagement and ROI within the account
- Uncover business growth opportunities, including expansion of client contract size through sales of new products and features
- Be the subject matter expert on all Bluebook products, best practices, engagement programs & industry trends
- Document all client communication, contacts, and renewals in SalesForce
- 5+ years working in a client facing account management and revenue retention role
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, preferably including HR benefits, insurance, and employee engagement
- Strong track record of building and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills at all levels of an organization
- Proven experience expanding existing business by adding additional products/services
- Ability to manage complex client relationships that include influential third parties
- High energy individual with demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Organized, thorough and detail-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Please apply online and include with your resume a cover letter.
- Within the cover note, tell us three things:
- Why do you want to join our cause?
- What do you enjoy about working with clients?
- Which one of our Bluebook core values below resonates with you the most and why?
- Substance over splash – Relentless focus on what will achieve results
- Humility – Serving others
- Accountability – Do what you say you will
- Resourceful – Resilient and agile with change. The ability to figure it out.