Multitasking Certified Medical Assistant and Receptionist needed for fast-paced, high profile cutting-edge Gynecology, Functional Medicine, Health, Wellness, Sexual Health, and Medical Aesthetic Practice located in the Highland Park Place building in the KNOX District of Dallas Texas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Possess high grooming, customer service skills, and communications.
- Take patients to the examination room and prep them for providers.
- Collect tissue and other laboratory specimens, log and prepare them for testing, and manage results.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by providers.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, and providers' instructions to patients.
- Help providers examine and treat patients assisting wherever necessary to complete procedures.
- Process medication refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies as directed by providers.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat, stocked, and clean.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Conduct inventory and order medical supplies after obtaining approval.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
- Set up and maintain medical equipment, including laboratory equipment, refrigerator temperature logs, scales, BP cuffs, and other standard equipment.
- Operate other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Prepare Electronic Medical Records, Schedule Appointments, and assist in medical billing issues.
- Perform Patient Health Maintenance and Annual Recall compliance as directed.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver patient/customer services that exceed patient expectations as evidenced by patient satisfaction scores.
- Possess demonstrated communication skills to include above average verbal and written skills.
- Be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Male and Female Patients
Computer skills: Electronic Medical Records, Spreadsheets, Email, ePrescribing and Electronic Lab Results would be outstanding.
Multitasking Certified Medical Assistant must have a minimum of 2 plus years experience.
High School Graduate required with some College a Plus
Provide and maintain all certifications