Territory Business Developer (Infectious Disease Laboratory)
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
Who is HealthTrackRx?
HealthTrackRx is the nation's leading PCR-based infectious disease laboratory! By delivering next morning results to healthcare providers nationwide, HealthTrackRx is the premier option for patients and healthcare professionals and in an exciting phase of growth!
The Territory Sales Director is responsible for growth and development of infectious disease testing in a predetermined geographic territory. Primary focus being outpatient clinics who see a high volume of infections. Duties include targeting new business, onboarding new accounts, and servicing existing accounts.
- Travels throughout assigned territory under direction of the Sr Director of Sales to call on prospective customers to solicit new and profitable business
- Presents services, products offerings, and value proposition
- Responsible for involvement with key selling initiatives
- Drives relationships with customers to leverage referrals and potential to sell new products/ services
- Estimates proposal close dates and works with the Sales and Management Teams to align goals, share pertinent information and processes, and support the overall success of the company
- Coordinates with the sales team and marketing to find out ways to increase customers
- Responsible to meet and exceed individual sales plan numbers each month and annually
- Introduces additional service lines to enhance offerings to support clinics
- Depending on location travel required up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field of study; or and equivalent level of education and experience
- Able to independently research, organize, multitask, and prioritize work
- Exceptional verbal/ written communication skills
- 4+ years documented successful medical sales
- Experience calling on physician offices, healthcare facilities, or hospitals
- Territory planning experience
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to drive reasonable distance and sit in a vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel with overnight stays.
Get fresh Territory Business Developer (Infectious Disease Laboratory) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.