Are you looking to work with a dynamic, innovative home health care company? Are you looking to help those in need live a more independent, fulfilling life in their own home? HealthStar Home Health is currently hiring a full-time, RN Skilled Case Manager to serve our skilled clients in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
This position comes with a hiring bonus of up to $6,000. This position will also integrate with our Behavioral Health initiative. Candidates who have an interest in Behavioral Nursing are encouraged to apply.
As a full-time RN Skilled Case Manager, you will be overseeing the Medicare/Skilled home care clients. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, and coordinate care plans for clients, ensuring that care plans are followed according to physicians orders
- Communicate with physicians, clients and other stakeholders over the phone to ensure client is receiving the proper care
- Provide supervision and training to licensed professionals and caregivers in the home
- Conduct supervisory visits to ensure home health caregivers are following care plans, and are observant of client’s needs.
- Build and foster relationships with individuals in the home health community
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This position is typically weekday, daytime hours, with a paid on-call rotation schedule.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including Health, Dental, 401k, and an employee assistance program. HealthStar also offers an industry leading Paid Time Off package.