***UP TO $4,000 HIRING BONUS!***
HealthStar Home Health is looking to hire a full-time Case Manager / Registered Nurse / RN to join our rapidly growing Bemidji office. We are an energetic and innovative home care company with a mission to serve the underserved. We believe in putting our patients first, valuing our staff, and operating from our core set of values. The only thing we're missing is YOU!
What your day will look like:
- Manage and schedule your visits. You'll travel around the Bemidji area to provide 1:1 nursing services to patients in their home
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to help provide the best care possible to our patients
- Provide clinical supervision to our caregivers, making sure they are following the care plan and inspiring them to provide excellent care
Why you'll love this position:
- Make a positive impact on so many families in our communities and make it home in time to spend time with yours! Our Case Managers / Registered Nurses/ RN positions offer a great work/life balance!
- The opportunity to serve the underserved. We believe everyone should have access to exceptional health care. Help us serve those who have been traditionally overlooked by the health care system
- A team of clinical and administrative professionals to support you. We operate as a team, and that means supporting each other in our roles at HealthStar.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Comfortable visiting patients in their homes and traveling around the Bemidji area.
- A valid Minnesota Registered Nurse (RN) license
- ICHRA Health Reimbursement plan
- Vision Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Well-Being Program
- Paid Holidays
- Industry Leading PTO package
- Flexible Schedules
- Work-Life Balance
HealthStar Home Health Inc