Our primary goal is to build relationships with our patients. We know each person has a different “vision” for his or her smile and different goals for their dental health. We get to know our patients, educate them on both the state of their dental health and the treatment options available to them to achieve the results they want; whether it’s optimal health or an enhanced appearance. As a result, our patients are confident in the care they receive.
We are in need of a Dental Assistant who is looking to work in a relationship based practice. We need a team player who can support a dentist in all comprehensive restorative procedures. Our practice is low volume by design and extremely thorough. We are looking for a full time assistant to take the place of a long tenured employee who is moving to part time. We need to find someone who loves to serve others, is looking for a career, and is a learner. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Team player who may:
- pack cord and places sectionals
- take impressions and makes temps,
- assist Dentist during procedures
- ensure patient comfort, etc.
- is competent, friendly, has a pleasant demeanor,
- is professional and dependable
- make follow up appointments,
- send out/checks in lab cases,
- place orders,
- Sterilize instruments and equipment,
- greet patients,
- champion the overall patient experience, etc
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicable licenses, certifications, degrees, diplomas (for RDA) and at least 1 year of dental experience (both RDA and non certified)
- Experience with Dentrix
Benefits and Perks
- Pay will always be competitive with the market and commiserate with experience. Company may offer extended benefits (PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Uniform Reimbursement, etc.)