Our team of dental professionals are committed to delivering the highest quality dentistry utilizing the latest technology. We provide a high quality experience for each patient and we all share in success together. If you are seeking a rewarding career in dentistry, with competitive pay and growth opportunity, please consider joining our team!
We’re committed to offering proficient and trustworthy dental services and care, and you can play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Please have at least 1 year dental experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Team player who:
- fits preliminary crowns for adjustments,
- places temporary restorative material in teeth.
- places and remove matrix retainers for alloy and composite restorations.
- takes impressions and bite registrations.
- cleans and polishes coronal surfaces of teeth to remove stains, apply fluoride treatment.
- assists Dentist during procedures
- takes impressions and makes temps,
- packs cord and places sectionals
- Sterilize instruments and equipment,
- place orders,
- sends out/checks in lab cases,
- makes follow up appointments,
- ensures patient comfort, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicable licenses, certifications, degrees, diplomas, and at least 1 year of dental experience
- Paperless PMS system experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Pay will always be competitive with the market and commiserate with experience. Quarterly bonuses. May offer health benefits, 401K/retirement, PTO (paid time off), paid holidays, HSA (Health Savings Accounts), and more